Stilo ST5 CMR Karting Helmet
The ST5 CMR is one of Stilo's karting helmets that are directly derived from Stilo's auto racing helmets that dominate at the top levels of racing. Drivers rave about the superior comfort levels as well as Stilo’s lightweight construction and unparalleled field of vision, a crucial attribute for karting.
The CMR standard was developed jointly by the FIA Institute and Snell Memorial Foundation to ensure safer and lighter weight helmets for karting. The Stilo ST5 CMR Kart delivers, and more.
- Snell/FIA CMR 2016 certified
- Youth helmet
- Exceptional fit; fully adjustable including replaceable cheek and crown pads
- Great field of vision
- Best in class aerodynamics with available aero kits
- Aerodynamics personalization available
- Patented shield locking mechanism with 2 positions
- Exceptional air flow
- EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication
- Lightweight construction 1200 grams CMR version, 1520 for small shell K and 1660 for large shell
Stilo helmets are worn by winning drivers worldwide including well known F1 Mercedes driver Valterri Bottas, Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Champions Martin Truex, Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Busch, IndyCar Series Champion Tony Kanaan and WRC Champion Sebastion Loeb.