Stilo ST5 GT Offshore Helmet
The ST5 is the new generation of closed faced helmets from Stilo. The ST5 GT Offshore is designed for Offshore Boat Racing but ready for GT cars.
- Snell SA2015 and FIA 8859 certified
- Redesigned shell that optimizes shell size, airflow, visibility, and weight
- Eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening
- Earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear
- Earmuffs unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off
- EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication
- Integrated electronics jack is positioned far enough away from the HANS post anchor in order to make the use of the jack trouble free even when the HANS is worn
- Wiring is all positioned safely and conveniently behind the padding so as to be transparent to the user
- Much larger visor than previous models and opens past the line of sight
- FHR ready
- Use of ear bud style earphones with an optional adapter
- Rally radio installed
- 3mm clear visor for the absolute best in protection
All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for integrated electronics, air supply, and hydration. You can use any combination of the three. The ST5 offers flexibility while maintaining a clean cabin. All options integrate seamlessly with the new ST5 from Stilo.
All visors mount with four specially machined aluminum fasteners and provide an air-tight seal with the rubber grommet on the helmet. Comes with an M6 nut integrated into helmet shell for interfacing with Head and Neck Restraints.
NOTE: HANS users must purchase HANS/Stilo posts from Simpson to use with their HANS – standard HANS posts will not fit the integrated anchor.