Stilo ST5 GT Zero 8860-2010 Racing Helmet
The Zero helmets are the lightest 8860 helmets available anywhere in the world, with a new shell made from a specific quality of high-tensile carbon. These helmets are homologated to FIA 8860-2010 (and Snell 2015) certification.
The Stilo ST5 is the new generation of full face helmet from Stilo. The ST5 GT Carbon 8860 and Zero 8860 helmets are aimed at professional racers needing to satisfy the strict FIA 8860 regulation, or any race driver serious about helmet safety. This certification provides an unparalleled level of puncture protection as well as impact resistance. Nowhere will you find a safer helmet.
- Snell SA2015 and FIA 8860-2010 certified
- HANS ready, includes HANS posts
- Stilo helmet and HANS bag
- Redesigned shell that optimizes shell size, airflow, visibility, and weight
- Eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening
- Much larger visor than previous models and opens past the line of sight
- 3mm clear visor for the absolute best in protection. Other shields available separately
- Use of ear bud style earphones with an optional adapter
- Integrated electronics jack is positioned far enough away from the HANS post anchor in order to make the use of the jack trouble free even when the HANS is worn
- Wiring is all positioned safely and conveniently behind the padding so as to be transparent to the user
- Earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear
- EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication.
- The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuff’s unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
- All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for integrated electronics, air supply, and hydration or any combination of the three. All options integrate seamlessly with the new ST5.
- M6 nut pre-installed for easy FHR Installation
- Front, rear, and IndyCar aero kits are available as add-ons
- Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows us to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for x-small to medium, and one for large and x-large.